

I went to the lake again!!! Yippie! Boy do I have fun there!! I got to see a lot of my family and got to try a lot of new food (thanks Grammy) like potato chips, orange jello, and watermelon. I think the potato chips were my favorite. My cousin Nicholas read me some books, and we all know how much I LOVE books! It was too cold to go swimming, well that's what my Mumma says anyway, I didn't think so, but she won and I couldn't go.... bummer. I did get to go for a nice tooner (that's what everyone calls a pontoon ride) and it put me right to sleep. I sure do hate wearing that stupid life jacket, but Mumma always says, safety first!

I got spoiled rotten by my Grammy and Great Grandmas. That doesn't bother me one bit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment