Saturday, December 02, 2006

This Christmas thing is GREAT!

Wow! There is all sorts of things to get into this time of year!!! Knick-knacks, candles, CANDY, Christmas tree ornaments, CANDY, Christmas stockings, CANDY, oh... and PRESENTS!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! So if you guys don't want me to get into this stuff, don't put it out... it's all fair game when it's at my level!

I had my first Chirstmas party (well, the first that I remember any way) on December 2nd; it was with my Great Grandma Jean and the rest of our family. It was so much fun!!! I got to open presents and eat lots of Christmas candy!! I got a big Tonka dump truck from my Great Grandma Jean and a lacrosse shirt with camo cargo pants and a Star Bellied Sneech animal and book from my Great Aunt Sue and Uncle Dave. I'm tellin' ya, all you have to do to get some kewl toys is just tell this guy called Santa Claus (he is a big round guy with lots of white whiskers - like my Grampy - that wears a red suit) that you have been a good boy, and jackpot.... you're in! Try it.. it works!



No comments: