
This is my friend Jackson T; his Mumma is my Mummas friend Michelle. Mumma calls her "Princess though" and I can't figure it out...????? He is 4 months old, but weighs 14 pounds! That's only 6 pound less than me! I totally look like a big boy next him! Mumma took me over to play with Jackson for a little while. To tell you the truth, he was kinda boring, all he does is just sit there... :) But I made up for that getting into all the new stuff at my friends house! I know in a couple months Jackson will be sitting up and before I know it he will be crawling all over the place like me! I'm really bummed that he is moving to North Carolina though. His Dadda took a new job and they're moving soon. :_( I know they will find lots of new friends in North Carolina, and then we can all come visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment