....I know, I know, get off my back.... it's been a while since I have updated my blog. Apparently you just don't understand that I am a busy man, with lots of things to do! :)
Well, where should I start? Let's see... well, I'm totally over Cars... yehp, I have moved onto Thomas the Tank Engine. He's the greatest! My Great Grandma Jean got me my first Thomas train and track set for Christmas and I just love it! I will play with it for hours! I wish my cheap parents would just go buy the rest of the train engines for me to play with, but they said at about $15.00 a pop, that I will just have to ask the Easter Bunny for some new engines! So far I have Thomas, Percy, Gordon, James, Annie & Clarabel, Diesel, and Bertie the Bus. I think my next investment will either be Murdoch or Henry. ....or maybe Toby.... the possibilities are endless!
While Mumma was on her ski trip Daddy turned our dining room into a playroom for me. It's pretty kewl having some space of my own. So, don't plan on coming over for dinner anytime soon! ....well unless you don't mind sitting at my plastic picnic table! :)
I start my Kindermusik classes again - this time we are learning about music through things like go, like TRAINS, buses, cars, and airplanes. This semester is pretty kewl, no more of that goo-goo-gah-gah baby nursery rhyme stuff. I also started my Kids Gym (tumbling) class again - boy does that feel good to burn off some steam since I can't go outside as much to play!
I have decided to pretty much give up naps - don't want to miss any prime playtime! So I am usually pretty much a cranky monster come about 4:00. And I am still getting up before the chickens - although it's getting better now, usually around 6:15-6:30 AM (and that is better than the 5:00 AM wake up call). Mumma and Daddy said they can't wait for daylight savings time to start in a few weeks.... what's that all about?
No comments:
Post a Comment