So Mindy (Masons Mumma) calls Mumma one morning and thinks it would be "fun" for Mason and I to go to the dentist (Masons Daddy) for a "teeth cleaning". I have no idea what these two chicks were thinking, cuz the words "fun" and "dentist", just don't jive in my book. There was no way they were gonna stick some squirt gun, slurping straw, or loud scary tooth polisher in MY mouth! ....dude, do they just think I'm totally stupid or what!? I did finally let Steve, I mean Dr. Ray, brush my teeth with my new Chick Hicks (from Cars) toothbrush.

No, that's okay, I'll do it myself

Mumma told me they are only saving for 4 years of college.... (what's that's supposed to mean?)

Okay, you can brush, as long as I get to keep the Chick Hicks toothbrush!

The chair that goes up and down was pretty kewl....

....and the BEST part about going to the dentist..... well, other than leaving, the toy chest at the end of the visit! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment