
Can you believe it!? I'm 2 months old already! Mumma took me to this place called the doctors office... my brother tried to warn me about it on the way there, but then she dropped him off at Daddys work and off we went! It wasn't so bad at first.... I weighed 11 pounds 12 ounces and was 23 inches long, which puts me in the 50% percentile. Then all of a sudden I had to drink this nasty stuff (Rotavirus vaccine) and right after those mean nurses were done shoving that junk down my throat, they poked me in my legs. Not once, not twice but 5, yes 5 times!!! Dang.... what did I do wrong to deserve that!? Anyhoo, I was a trooper and handled it pretty well. I did see my Mumma Bear come out when those nurses poked me though.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment