Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elliot - 4 Months

Happy Birthday to me.... I'm 4 months old already.... can you believe it!? I am starting to do some pretty kewl things like reach and grab at things and I can even sit up by myself in my Bumbo seat. (I have to give a shout out to Mummas friend Anne for letting me borrow her daughters - thus the lavender color - Bumbo.... thanks!) Oh and I love to have deep conversations too.... I think Mumma has plans to take me to that nasty doctors office where all they do is strip you down buck naked and then start prodding and poking at you. Oh, then just when you think you're outta there, then they jab you with like 6 shots! ....dang... what did I do to deserve this!? I'll give you all of my stats next week.






Tubby time at Grammy and Grandpas house! I just love tubby time.... getting out... not so crazy about that!










No comments: