Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

So I totally stole this collage idea from my cuz, Wes. His Mumma did it on his blog, and I think it looks pretty kewl and Mumma likes it because it takes a lot less time to upload individual pictures! :) You can click on each collage and another window will open with a bigger picture for you to look at.

We had a great time at the lake this year. I took a GREAT nap on Saturday so I got to stay up and watch the fireworks. They were kewl, but pretty loud. Elliot, Wes, and I all had a great time splashing in the water. But I was the only kid big enough to go swimming in the lake. The water was freezing (or so Mumma thinks), but I did think so I played and played and played! This year our annual theme was "All-American" and was pretty laid back.... but we decided next year is going to be a big party, so stay tuned for 2010!

No comments: