

Okay, so I'm no Michael Phelps, but I am doing pretty good in my private swimming lessons. I'm a bit on well, let's say the reserved side when it comes to jumping and diving in the pool, but once I do (very gingerly) get in I am a pretty good swimmer. My teacher Oscar said soon I shouldn't need any "extra help" (aka floatation device) to help me swim.
This is my lacrosse class that I take at the Y. I'm actually pretty good - or so says my teacher, Coach Don.

Here I am at goalie - I'm an excellent goalie when I am actually watching MY game instead of the old farts playing pickleball on the court next to me. :)

Face off! Here I am with my cat-like reflexes.... Well, not really, actually I was a bit slow on the draw and lost all of my face offs!
No comments:
Post a Comment