Friday, May 20, 2011

For Uncle Ben.....

Do you remember when Mumma had her first baby, she said that she would never use the TV as a babysitter, never let him eat McDonald's, and NEVER, EVER, EVER let her baby be seen in public with only a diaper on...??? Funny how things change, three kids later! Here you go Uncle Ben, documented proof of Mumma getting over her babies sitting around in just a diaper. However, in her defense, I really wasn't just hanging around the house in just a diaper all day, she just snapped a couple pictures after she changed me. :) (Oh, and I am not crawling just yet, but don't I look good pretending like I can crawl!?)



1 comment:

Ben and Wendy Hudson said...

Uncle Ben is so proud of you Ian for breaking your momma down. Tell your brother's how awesome it is to sit around in your underwear. Myles had a small taste of it when your momma was not around when he was about 9 months old.