Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Two Little Boys, One BIG City

Mumma and Daddy took Elliot and I to the Windy City....that's Chicago, if you don't know what I'm talking about. I wasn't sure why they kept calling it that until I got there.....woah....is this city windy!!!

We rode the train into the city and did all sorts of fun things like help build the new Brickly Dragon at the Lego store, see the Disney Store, go to Navy Pier, boat rides, the zoo, beach, aquarium and Rainforest Cafe. We even got to see cow milking...in Chicago!!! :)

Oh, Mumma and Daddy showed us different types of transportation in a big city, things like taxis, water taxis, buses, and trains. My favorite part of the trip was the sharks at the aquarium and Elliot liked the zoo. We had perfect weather and a great trip and I can't wait to go back again!!

Here are just a few of Mummas favorite pictures from our trip.

Chicago bound!!!!








Wow....look how far we are off the ground (from our hotel room window)

Cha-Cha at Rainforest Cafe







Myles favorite shark at the aquarium - the Sawfish


No comments: