Friday, October 27, 2006

Being 1 ROCKS!

Happy Birthday to me!!! I turned one on October 16. Mumma & Dadda had a really big party for me, with cake and all! Oh....and LOTS of balloons (my new favorite thing in case you didn't know). There were so many people at my birthday party, it was nice to see everyone, but it was a little scary for me. All those people watching me. I handled it pretty well though.

I got so many new toys and BOOKS! I am a pretty lucky little boy to have such nice friends and family. I told Dadda to get to work on the basement so I can have lots of room to play with all of my new toys. Here are a couple pictures of my birthday cake and some of my new toys. My Nana and Grandpa James got me a "Harley" just like Daddas! Mumma says I can't get my own real motorcycle until I'm 24.




No comments: