Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Playin Around

Gosh, new things happen with me just about everyday now. I'm really starting to check out my house and "get into things" as Mumma says. I'm really listening to everyone talk and trying to remember all of those words, but boy o' boy, are there a lot of them to keep track of! Mumma thinks I have a pretty large vo-cab-u-lar-y. Now that's a big word!

Oh - I forgot to tell you.... baby food.... is for the birds! Yeah, I gave up on that stuff a couple of weeks ago. Mumma started giving me food from her plate and I just love it! It tastes so much better than that mushy baby food! ...have you ever tasted the green beans??.... yeah, I didn't think so! I think my favorite so far is macaroni and cheese - Mumma says that's her favorite too! And I'm getting three more teeth to help mush up all this big boy food. Yep, one canine and two molars. My friend Masons' Mumma told me and Mumma what those teeth are called. So let's see, once these are in that will make 11 teeth for me! Only 9 more to go!

I love to wave "hi" and "bye bye", but sometimes am a little slow on the draw. Give me time and I'll catch on. I also like to get my groove on and dance! Look out Fred Astaire!

Oh - and I decided to start crawling too. Well, I still use my commando crawl if I'm on a mission for something (usually my kitty cats) cuz I'm so much faster. I haven't started walking yet, yeah, I think I'll probably do that in another couple weeks or so.

No comments: