I told Mumma and Daddy that depsite their opinions that I WAS a good boy and Santa did come visit my house! He left Elliot and I lots of nice presents - even a note thanking me for the yummy cookies and milk. I was a really big helper this year opening presents... who cares what's inside, it's all about ripping the wrapping off! My Mother bought us lame matching Christmas jammies - which I'm guessing is gonna be a tradition, so I had just better suck up and make her happy and smile for the picture. :)


Milk and cookies for the Big Man!

Elliot even "opened" some of his presents....

....laaaame.... Mother....


My new big kid bike from Santa

Christmas Eve - Santa and his reindeer (aka a gazelle) in flight - complete with presents in the sleigh (aka a train cargo car)
No comments:
Post a Comment