I had my very first school Christmas program! We sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, and Jingle Bells. At first I wasn't so sure about performing, but I got over that pretty quick and had a good time. I am the youngest in my preschool class, so I'm not nearly as animated as some of my classmates. Elliot also had a part in the program - he just pretty much just danced around with his teacher Miss Michelle and some jingle bells. He must have thought it was pretty funny though, cuz he was laughing almost the entire song. At the end of the program, all of our teachers also sang a very special song that they wrote just for us.
We made some very kewl presents for Mumma and Daddy (for Christmas presents) too - Elliot made a reindeer with his picture and I made a snowman. Mumma and Daddy both really liked our presents to them.

...and no I'm not picking my nose - just making sure my red nose doesn't fall off.
No comments:
Post a Comment